Thursday 21 November 2013

world around me????

Assalamualaikum....

now...i would like u to by my ear... can I???  sometimes there are the things that i can share with the others,,,but sometimes not...today...i feel so sad...erm...what should i say aek???huhu....

is it wrong to helping others???  are we need to be selfish for our own good???

i don't understand with the world around us... such a creepy...selfish....cruel...insane.....!!!!!

i do like to thinks to be like the children....who are happy always...nothing disturbs them...what they know is playing,,eating,,sleeping,,,crying,,,,and so on...

they never care about what happen around them...such a happy life.....

i just wanted to be a better person everyday...but the world around me taught me be worst person...selfish...

how a good life in the novel...everything ends with happy ending..... me???? i don't know....

sad rite???

No comments:

Post a Comment